Any applicant will be immediately rejected for employment or, if hired, dismissed without notice for giving false information in this application or failing to accurately provide information requested.
• I have truthfully disclosed all information requested in this application.
• I understand that it is the policy of the Company that all employees are employed at the will of both the employee and the Company. This means the employee may quit at any time, for any reason or no reason, with or without notice. Similarly, the Company may terminate employment at any time, for any reason, or no reason, with or without notice. There is no contractual promise or legal requirement by either the employee or the Company that employment will be for any set period. Nor is there any contractual promise or legal requirement that employment will be terminated only under particular circumstances, under a particular procedure, or with a particular type of notice. Any exception to this policy of employment-atwill may only be made in writing and signed by the President. This policy is not modified by any statements, express or implied, contained in any employment handbook, application, memoranda, policy, manual or procedures, or any other materials provided to applicants or employees in connection with their employment. Nor is this policy modified by any oral statements or conduct, expressed or implied. This policy supersedes any and all written, oral, or implied representations that are in any way inconsistent with it.
• I authorize contact with any person or entity named in this application and any other person or entity who may have knowledge concerning my past and I authorize all those who are acquainted with me, including, but not limited to previous employers, references, and law enforcement agencies asked to provide a record of criminal history in accordance with Nevada law, to furnish any and all information they may have concerning me which may be material to my qualifications for the job for which I have applied.
• I hereby fully release my prospective employer, its agents and any person or entity that provides or receives information pursuant to this application from any and all liability and any damage which may arise there from.
• I understand that it is also the policy of the Company to ensure that patient information and Company information shall be and is considered confidential. All employees have an obligation to respect and protect the confidentiality of such information. This obligation by all employees continues even after termination of employment